The Dangerous Place of Balochistan

Dangerous Place Of Balochistan
A few months ago, I visited Quetta and its surrounding areas. All of this is based on my personal thinking, so I don't think it's necessary for you to agree. The people of Balochistan are almost very nice and hospitable. But there are some areas where Punjabi is especially hated. It is considered very strange for a Punjabi to go there so I want you to be well acquainted with these areas and avoid going there.The Murree camp in this area is close to Hazar Ganji. Most of the people in this area are Afghan refugees. This is what the locals told me and they do not allow any strangers to come around their houses. Even the military is very careful here so it would be better if you stay away from the areas of Murree Camp Hazarganj. if you want to know more about my trip then click on link and watch my video and please don't forget to subscribe my channel here is the link

No comments:

Post a Comment